From:
Robert Foulis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Foulis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:41:12 -0500
Mine were section 231 for the package. We had a good view of the games
last weekend (between the blue line and goal line a couple rows into the
second section) We seemed to be surrounded by people who
bought their tickets the day of the game. I would have preferred a similar
location on the lower level but we were still close enough to hear Walsh
yelling during the Maine game. :)