From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:29:09 -0500
The tickets I could find to Providence 95 were smack in the middle of the
Michigan section, and triple OT then was enough to sour me on the Victors
forever.

Good thing my visit to Albany for a much longer game was not involving
Michigan...

Lindsay and I counted less than 10 Victors during the Maine game.  In
hindsight, amazing restraint from an otherwise fine group of musicians.

>From: Sarah Foster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: Help! save me....
>
>Mark,
>
>I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday!
>I thought I had gotten over it until you posted this.  Thanks for reminding
>me.   :-)
>
>I came to dearly "love" that catchy tune in Maine's 3 OT win vs. Michigan.
>All I can say I am VERY thankful that Michigan wasn't playing the 4OT game
>on Sunday!
>
>Sarah Foster
>Maine '92

Dan Doucette

Maine - National Champions 1993 and 1999 -
first in the new Millennium ?

Bill Gates should be sentenced to using a Macintosh
for the rest of his natural life.