From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:31:49 -0500
I checked out eBay and the prices are high, to say the least.  I just wanted to
make it clear that this SLU fan (class of 1977) doesn't have that kind of
money.  Gee, I went to quite a few SLU away games, Lake Placid and Albany and I
didn't see any classmates of mine.  I guess they must have been there
somewhere.

If you have tickets, please contact me.  I may be poor but I am a long time
fan.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!