From:
"Moller, Edward N." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Moller, Edward N.
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:37:52 -0500
Ordinarily I would have been at the game, except that it was my 5 year old
son's final weekend of hockey of the season and I'm his coach.  I missed
Saturday's games in Albany as well as it was trophy day.  It would have been
unseemly for the coach not to show up.  Besides, when being torn between my
alma mater vs. my family, it's no contest.  That's why I placed some
reliance on FSNE's standards of product delivery.  Silly me.

Coincidentally, my son plays his games at St. Sebastian's rink, the same
rink where Carl Corazzini played his high school hockey, and where SLU's
Muir brothers grew up and learned to play.  My co-coaches and rink managers
were watching the game in the office, and they were not happy either.

Edward N. Moller
Controller
Mount Ida College
Newton Centre, MA  02459-3323