From:
Joseph LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 09:29:58 -0600
Thank goodness for DirecTV and Midwest Sports Channel!!  When the Celtics
and "You are blacked out for this program", came on, off we went to MSC.

Programming note:  Did anyone who watched the East Regionals think that the
announcers were just a bit biased towards BU?  It seemed that all they could
talk about was how good BU is and never talked a heck of a lot how good SLU
is.

At least we never had a single utterance of the "Penticton Pics" all weekend
:)

Joe