From:
Blake Reincke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blake Reincke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 05:27:01 PST
OK all, here's another ticket appeal.  Get out your handkerchiefs....

My group got hosed on tickets this year.
We have been going to the finals for 15 years and have never missed a set of
NCAA playoffs.  (Yes folks... we were going before it was the NC$$)

From the first year were we had no hotel room in Lake Placid and slept in our
cars while it was 10 degrees out, to the shorts, sprouts, sunglasses, and eggs
breakfasts of Anaheim, we have made them all.

Oh sure, some in our group have from time to time have baled out at the last
minute with weak excuses like, "My wife's due the day of the final game.", or
"My whole family is flying in from all over the country for Easter.", or even
"My Mom died".  Wimps....

PLEASE!  I can't afford to hire a celebrity to show you pictures of crying and
depressed college hockey fans in my group despondent over our lack of tickets.
 I also can't afford to keep up the round the clock security I have had to
acquire to protect myself from those in my group that would like to see "the
ticket man" lynched.

My group has fans from every conference and flys in from all parts of the
country every year for this event.  WE NEED YOU HELP!

I'm depending on the kindness of the loyal Hockey-L group to help me find some
tickets.  If you know of any available please give me first crack at them.  I
will buy large blocks, as well as pairs, Hell even singles at this point!

SAVE THIS MESSAGE!!!  You may here of some coming available after this
weekend.  Pass this e-mail along to anyone you know who might have tickets.  I
refuse to pay any scalped prices, although I don't expect any of those offers
from this group.  Any reasonable shipping, etc. I will of course expect.

I may have helped many of you in the past with my group's extra tickets and
now I need yours.  Please!  Help the tall guy with the hat full of college
hockey pins get his group to Providnence with tickets....

I return you now to your regularly scheduled e-mails....

Blake