From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Thomas
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:34:59 -0600
I was able to watch the WCHA play-in game last night on MSC.  Both Mankato
and U. Minn. played very well with Minn earning their showdown tonight with
Wisconsin.  I was impressed with the speed of Mankato early in the game but
they flagged just a bit later on while Minn came on.

My comment was with the announcers.  I was pretty neutral as to the outcome,
but it was obvious from the start the announcers were U. Minn homies.  That
was vaguely annoying.  If the same two announce tonight, given that I will
root for Wisconsin, I expect it to be more than just a tad annoying.

Tom Rowe