From:
Ralph Slate <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 15:22:07 -0500
Hello, I've heard that Ohio State recently put out a set of hockey
trading cards. I'd like to get ahold of one of these sets, and I'm
hoping someone can help me out.

I can either buy the set or trade something for it -- I have a lot of
regional minor league cards, and can trade former Buckeye
players who went on to play in the minor leagues for the set.

Even if you can just give me information about the set, I'd
appreciate it. Thanks!

Ralph Slate
http://www.hockeydb.com