Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:04:33 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Kretsch, Kenneth P (Ken) <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2000 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: Miracle on Ice
>Mike Eruzione graduated from BU in '77 or '78. He spent some time in the
>minors but apparently not enough to affect his Olympic eligibility. The
>other players from BU graduated in '78 or '79. Can someone out their
>document the team's college affiliations? (Extra credit for year of
>graduation.)

Can't help you on graduation year, but this is what I found yesterday:

Minnesota - Steve Janaszak, Bill Baker, Mike Ramsey, Neal Broten, Rob
McClanahan, Buzz Schneider, Eric Strobel, Phil Verchota, Steve Christoff

BU - Jim Craig, Jack O'Callahan, Dave Silk, Mike Eruzione

Bowling Green - Ken Morrow, Mark Wells

Wisconsin - Bob Suter, Mark Johnson

Minnesota-Duluth - John Harrington, Mark Pavelich

North Dakota - Dave Christian