From:
Rita-Ann Monde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita-Ann Monde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 18:55:57 -0800
From lynah rink in Ithaca NY, Cornell defeated RPI 3-2. RPI jumped out to a
2-0 lead, before cornell stormed back with 3 unanswered goals. Matt
underhill earns the victory in the cornell nets.
I listened to the game on WRPI (because i couldn't find a link from the
cornell athletics web page to cornell's radio broadcast) and was very
pleased with jayson moy's call of the game. All the cheers from the cornell
band and fans came through too, and made me very homesick.

From hockey purgatory (we do have a rink here, so its not hell) in eugene,
oregon....

Rita Monde
Trinity College 1991