From:
Devs Rule <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Devs Rule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 20:31:16 PST
Beanpot was my first experience with the college game other than staying up
late to check out Brendan "the Brat" Morrison on occasional MSG broadcasts.
While playoffs & a playoff trip will take all my $s for the rest of this
season, I definitely plan to find a way to attend several games next year.
I enjoyed all the chanting, though I could understand someone being offended
by the rather personal songs being sung regarding Jeff Farkas and his
personal life :-).

Anyway, I have finally gotten all my pictures from Monday night online.
But, since this was the first time I had seen any of the teams, I could use
help identifying some of them [as in, 90% of the pics where I can't see the
number :-)].  If anyone feels like taking some time & helping me out, I'd
appreciate it.

-melissa
http://www.geocities.com/devs_rule3/