From:
Eric Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:49:34 -0900
Sorry about the double post, but College Hockey America does have its own website and has all season at

http://info.bemidji.msus.edu/Sports/CHA/

Here's what they have posted about their playoffs

THE INAUGURAL CHA TOURNAMENT, presented by Yellow Book.com

March 10-12 at Von Braun Center in Huntsville, Ala.
Friday, Mar. 10 #4 vs. #5 at 7 p.m.
Saturday, Mar. 11 #1 vs. #4 at 4 p.m. -- #2 vs. #3 at 7 p.m.
Sunday, Mar. 12 consolation at 1 p.m. championship at 4 p.m.
Tickets available by calling 256-533-1953 -- $40 package includes tickets to
all five games.
CHA Awards will be released Friday, Mar. 10 at Media Luncheon