From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 11:20:11 -0500
Well, the Boston Globe has written another article on the UVM hazing
situation.  It has some interested quotes from some of the athletes that
don't seem to think that there was anything so bad about it.  In the
first paragraph it gives you some details of some of the things that
they did.  It amazes me that someone would think up these things, let
alone not find them disgusting, degrading or repulsive.   I guess I am
showing my age or the fact that I am not "wild and crazy".  As I have
said before, I am dull.

Here is the link:
http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/044/sports/A_matter_of_rite_and_wrong+.shtml

On a happier topic, aren't those Saints playing well?

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!