From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 17:10:59 -0500
I was looking at the CCHA's official site (www.ccha.com) and noted, under CCHA
Head-to-head, that the first tiebreaker listed was "most league wins".  Is this
a new addition this year?  So far as I was aware, the first tiebreaker in the
CCHA was head-to-head record and league wins didn't enter into it.  (Now
head-to-head is the second tiebreaker)  Is this a by-product of the new
clustering schedule?

--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and '95                                             DJF  5/27/94
LET'S GO RED!!                                                  JCF  12/2/97
"Anyway, after I've made my James Joyce faux pas, he invariably gives me an
 indulgent chuckle:  'Heh-heh-heh-heh, ohhh my -- James Joyce didn't write
 _Trees_.  _Trees_ was written by Joyce Kilmer.'  Of course, then I ask 'who
 is SHE?' and I destroy myself completely."
-- Shelley Berman