From:
William Condon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 09:35:42 -0500
For those who have not been to the Knickerbocker (oops Pepsi) Arena in
Albany (I hate arenas & stadiums named after products), here is some idea
of seating.  There are no posts to block your view.

Sections 102 to 108 (202 to 208) and 117 to 123 (217 to 223) are along the
sides.   The first and last ones are at/behind the goal line, and the other
5 are
between the goal lines.  Corner sections are 109,110,115,116, 124,125, 101,
130, and the same numbers in the 200s.  The behind the goal sections are:
111 to 114 and 126 to 129 and the same 200s.  Higher up rows or 200s behind
the goals aren't that bad and give a pretty good view of the ice.  I lucked
out with section 120 at center ice but a corner section 117 for next year's
Frozen 4.

My only problem is that I may have to choose between Eastern Regionals in
either hockey or basketball, since we also sent for tix to the Syracuse
Carrier Dome for games on Fri and Sun.

Hope this helps.  Since not everyone goes to all games, you can sometimes
temporarily find a seat in a different section.

Also note that you can not bring food/drinks into the Pepsi, they want your
$ inside, and may check bags, backpacks, etc.  You can use your coat
pockets to bring in a sandwich or some cans of soda.

Hope you all enjoy your visit here.

Bill Condon