From:
"Satow, Clay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Satow, Clay
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 12:19:48 -0500
The Herald article says that moving to 16 teams would mean finding two
additional regional sites (and speculates on the Fleet Center).  But it
seems to me that it would be a lot simpler and fairer to run two regions at
the existing planned regional sites.  Moving to four different sites screws
the existing sites (they'd get gate receipts, concessions, etc. from only
three games instead of four).  Each regional site could easily accomodate
two regions by expanding to three days instead or the current two.

Clay