Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 10:01:00 -0700
At 12:12 AM 2/1/00 -0500, you wrote:
>BU fans have an opportunity to unite next Monday night in 34 cities across
>the US for national satellite telecast of the opening night for the Beanpots.
>  A good chance to see some great college hockey.

It's worth mentioning that this is a great opportunity for all hockey fans
to get an idea of what the Beanpot is all about; with BU, BC and
Northeastern all having strong seasons, it looks to be the most competitive
in years.

Whether you're a BU alum or not, the gatherings would be happy for you to
join them. That is, unless you're from BC.

For a nationwide listing of locations:
http://www.bu.edu/alumni/calendar.html

greenie
S P O O N  ! !
(go BU)

ps: Chris Drury watched last year's final with us in Denver. Bought me a
beer, too.