From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 19:40:38 -0500
I am once again asking for help from this list in my continuing
research of BU hockey.  The more research I do the more
information I add to my database, the latest being the head coach
of the Terrier's opponent for every game BU has played.  My
research has allowed me to find most of the coaches, but I am still
missing the head coaches for 169 games, plus I am not sure about
the head coaches for another 6 or so games.

I am in need to the head coaches and the years they coached for
the following teams:

Current DivI
Yale before Tim Taylor
Colgate before terry Slater
Minnesota before Doug Woog
Air Force
St. Louis
Ohio State, 1973-74
Holy Cross, 1928-29 & 46-48

Defunct DivI
Pennsylvania, 1972-76
Northern Arizona, 1983-84
Ohio University, 1971-72

Other College Programs
AIC, 1949-57
MIT, 1922-52
Middlebury, 1937-58
Norwich, 1942-47
Tufts, 1942-57
Williams, 1925-30
Bates, 1922-23 & 31-32
Hamilton College, 1924-25

Canadian Schools
Dalhousie, 1960-61 & 83-84
Loyola of Montreal, 1967-68
Memorial University, 1967-68
Queen's, 1961-65
Royal Military College, 64-65
St. Francis Xavier, 1965-68

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers             1999 Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html