From:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:22:20 -0500
You may have seen this on the Clarkson board or USCHO.....

Last night, WPTZ in Plattsburg, NY reported that St. Lawrence head coach
Joe Marsh is a (the?) leading(?) candidate for the men's Head Coach at
Harvard.

This morning's Boston Globe and Herald have nothing on the topic.  Given
that the All-Star game is next week, it does not surprise me.

Has anybody in the Boston area heard anything??

THANKS!
Joe LaCour