From:
Maria Maddaloni <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maria Maddaloni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 13:03:37 -0400
Joseph M LaCour wrote:

> Let's take this another way:
>
> 1)  Who HAS (a) been charged for the tix or (b) gotten a
> "Congratulations" letter.

None of the above, but..

It seems that most people who received rejection letters have received them
by now; I haven't received anything (and mail from Providence would only
take a day or two to reach me).  I just called PC's ticket office and
inquired, and the woman informed me that I did get tickets, and that the
letters to those who got tickets will be going out soon.  If you haven't
heard anything yet, that may be a good sign.

Just wondering - how many tickets did people request?  I put in for only
two, while people I know who got rejection letters asked for four.  I don't
know whether or not that's a factor in any way.

-- Maria