From:
"Satow, Clay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Satow, Clay
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 16:00:49 -0400
No flames here.  I don't think anybody objected to the SIZE of the Pond,
only the location.  Providence is just flat out too small.  The Fleet Center
was a great place for a Frozen Four from both a size and a location
standpoint.  Buffalo will be.  I think it's just a fact of life now that the
Frozen Four will need to be in an NHL sized rink.  And, who knows, someday
it may even outgrow that.

Look at what's happened to the NCAA Baskeball Final Four.  They can't even
fit it in an NBA venue.

Clay