From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 21:56:45 -0500
Gee, you mean I can't post to the list that little Annakin Skywalker will
become Darth Vader (sort of like telling people that in Titanic, the boat
sinks) ?

And, here's your hockey reference: Darth Vader wears a full helmet....

>From: John Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Please watch it with the Star Wars spoilers
>To: [log in to unmask]
>
>This is what I get for not posting and showing off my .sig sooner...
>
>Since the new Star Wars movie doesn't open in Europe until the end of
>the summer (and since I assume the money Deron was talking about
>spending was not for a plane ticket to the States), I'd *really*
>appreciate it if people could avoid mentioning any plot details until
>then.  Thank you.
>
>ObHockey (or at least ObTitleIX): as Deron implies, reducing the
>number of football scholarships from 80 to, say, 50, would free up a
>lot of resources for women's sports without cutting any men's
>programs.
>                                          John Whelan, Cornell '91
>                                     http://www.amurgsval.org/joe/
>     -----------------------------------------------
>        Star Wars Episode I: "The Phantom Menace"
>           premieres August 27 in Switzerland.
>                  No spoilers, please!
><
>
>HOCKEY-L is for discussion of college ice hockey;  send information to
>[log in to unmask], The College Hockey Information List.

Dan Doucette

***  Isn't it fitting someone named Garth Snow is playing  ***
***            for a hockey team in Canada   ???           ***

Maine - National Champions 1993 and 1999 -
first in the new Millennium ?