From:
Vicki Price <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 29 May 1999 00:40:03 EDT
[log in to unmask] wrote:

You must be in cahoots with Wodon and Neal, the originators of the Vicki
Price fan club.

<snip>

<Give me a break. Do you know hockey? You've done a good job on
sensationalism. I guess hockey is a sport of thieves, thugs, and
cheaters.

Talk about sensationalism: thieves, thugs and cheaters. What a stretch.
Everything I said is 100% truth and it comes from 20 years of hockey
parenting.

I love the sport. I'm interested in every aspect of it and I care deeply
about it. Hockey was an integral part of my sons upbringing. I've lived
through the ranks with him; we've both seen its beauty and its ugliness.
We're still here. He's still playing and I'm still involved with local youth
programs and my www site.

Vicki Price
Concussion Free Zone
at violentcontact.net