From:
Melissa Hambruch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Hambruch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 13:36:17 -0500
I'm surprised that inline sales are down.  Roller hockey tournaments
are really picking up, especially the NHL Breakout and NARCH.  RHI
is really popular in Buffalo and Detroit, and I was under the impression
that inline hockey is growing.  I'm the PR intern for an RHI team, and
I think it's a great sport--really exciting--and a good place to find
the
"whatever happened to's."  If you ever have the chance to go to an
RHI game, it's definitely worth going.

Melissa

 UMaine Class of 2000
www.buffalowings.net