From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 19:04:10 -0500
Entrants so far have been lighter than last year.

I've just made some plans for a long weekend
(some spring(?) skiing in Vermont). What does this
have to do with the contest?? Funny you should ask.

It means that I will be processing entry forms until
about 11-11:30PM (ET) tonight. Tomorrow, after work,
I will be leaving for Vermont and returning Saturday.
This means that any entries I receive after tonight
will not be processed until after the tournament has begun.

If you plan to submit an entry after tonight, please be
very careful about filling in all required information
since I will not be scanning them for missing info
as I have been doing so far.

Some mistakes that have been cropping up so far:
1)not filling in the tiebreaker section
   When this happens, I fill in zeroes for number
   of OT games and total goals
2)not putting in goal differentials or game scores.
   If you submit the name of the team for each game,
   you are enterd into contest 1. If you name the
   teams and put in goal differential, you are entered
   into contests 1 and 2. If you put in the name of
   the teams and a score, you get entered into contest 1,2 and 3.

Mark Lewin
RPI '69