From:
"Edward N. Moller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward N. Moller
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 15:46:55 -0500
The most unusual aspect of the BU-NMU final was that 13 of the 15 goals were
scored in one end.  Do you think the ice was tilted that night?  This leads
to a question for someone with lots of free time on his or her hands to look
up:  what's the records for most goals scored in a game in one end?

Edward N. Moller
Controller
Mount Ida College
Newton Centre, MA  02459-3323