From:
Jeff Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 14:31:19 -0500
J. Michael Neal wrote:
>Don't use TicketMaster.  Not only will they charge you extra bucks for
>the
>ticket, they often don't have access to all of the available tickets.
>That once
>again proved true at the WCHA Final Five, when I bought a better seat
>walking up
>to the Target Center box office two hours before game time than a friend
>was
>able to get at TM the day before.

You can get them through the teams participating or Ticketmaster.  Those are
the only current options.  If the schools don't sell all their tickets then
those are available at the door.  Most local schools let tickets go to
season ticket holders, students, faculty and "significant alumni" first and
then let "others" have the rest.  I would guess that all the eastern school
tickets would be gone before the "others" had their crack.  If the last rows
of the upper section is all that's available then I would say that Worcester
could approach capacity.  Denver and Michigan might not sell all of their
tickets and those seats will hopefully be available as "upgrade" seats for
my upper deck ones! : )