Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:23:09 -0600
Satow, Clay wrote:

> A friend tells me that the only tickets available throught
Ticketmaster are
> in the last few rows of the uppermost section.

Don't use TicketMaster.  Not only will they charge you extra bucks for
the
ticket, they often don't have access to all of the available tickets.
That once
again proved true at the WCHA Final Five, when I bought a better seat
walking up
to the Target Center box office two hours before game time than a friend
was
able to get at TM the day before.

J. Michael Neal