From:
Jason Inman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jason Inman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 13:04:46 -0500
Is there going to be a viewing of any or all UMAINE's games in the
tournament on campus?  There is alot of people who either don't have
the time or money to go to Worester.  (allthough we love to)  Since the
games are on FSNE most students can't watch it since the campus cable
system doesn't carry that channel.  It was most disappointing to have
to travel to a bar and watch the game with a bunch of drunks not paying
much attention to the game.  It would be nice for the University to
offer a way to allow us to see the game since we provided all that
support all season long to the team here in Orono.  Please let me know
if anything is in the works

Jason Inman