From:
Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 14:19:14 -0600
John Whelan wrote:
> We won't know for sure how exactly the field was chosen until the
> committee provides us with an explanation this week, but to imply that
> it was done simply on the basis of PWR is detrimental to the process
> of educating the college hockey public.

I cannot prove this until again speaking to the committee, but as I have
tried to point out in recent years, I think it does become, in essence,
the same exact thing.

My reading of it all has been that the committee will define "the
bubble" as everyone thereafter that isn't certain. All the other TUCs.
Thus, as they look through the comparisons, they are, in essence and in
fact, just totalling up the PWR the same as the actual PWR list.

It becomes the same exact thing, even though the committee doesn't call
what they do a totalling of PWR.

AW