From:
James Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:15:09 -0600
A few more items:

1. Chris Locker has now become the most mentioned hockey player on HOCKEY_L
who never played college hockey. (Three years ago it was mentioned here
first that he would never play for Wisconsin.)

2. Dave Spehar led all freshman in scoring in the WCHA,and if my memory is
correct, led all sophmores his second year. The bold prediction is that he
won't lead all juniors this year. Does Woog get credit for recruiting or
blame for his dismal junior year?

3. Oh,... and that should have been more than half of all college players,
playing IN Minnesota, for the three Division I team, are from
Minnesota...or.. have a friend in Minnesota.

jim evans

                                "I get the willies when I see closed doors."