From:
John Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:51:59 -0600
     Actually, Karhu (Jofa, Koho, Canadien, Titan and Heaton) no longer
     provide the 235 to hockey players and have asked Gretzky to stop
     wearing it(personal knowledge and a Sports Illustrated article from
     last year), in fact several years ago they would not provide him with
     one for the all star game and in a silent protest he wore a CCM helmet
     and turtleneck.

     Liability, liability, liability