From:
"Satow, Clay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Satow, Clay
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 09:12:42 -0500
Great game, in fact two great college hockey  games.  If Laroque is on and
the defense clears the rebounds, they can play with anybody.  They were very
opportunistic last night and made BC pay for defensive breakdowns.

In the first game, Harvard's tying goal was an absolutely textbook offensive
zone faceoff.  On the winning goal, the scorer was at the end of a shift,
had dead legs, and almost went to the bench.  But he still spotted the
Harvard defenseman a two stride lead, and beat him to the rebound.  Great
hustle for Northeastern, inexcusable for Harvard.

Clay