Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:29:24 -0500
-- [ From: Kepler * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> been in too many concert halls that have the same exact problem. Perhaps a
> better scoreboard that allows you to post the scorer information would be
an
> answer?

Ah, but I adore that Bright went to all the trouble of having a shot clock,
and then they fail to update it throughout the period.  There have been
times during which a team is listed as having more goals than shots.  In the
*second* period.  OK, granted that's been when Harvard has had 4 shots in
the first, then pumped 7 goals in by the halfway mark of the game.  That was
a while ago, so I can laugh about it now.  No really.  (reaches for
medication...)

I like Bright's scoreboard a lot -- the numeral style is excellent, and
there is space for the display of multiple penalties -- always a good thing
for Harvard-Cornell games.  ;-)

And, to echo Grady's sentiment as the second Union game approaches, where
the hell *is* Alex Nikolic when you need him.?

--

*  Greg Berge