Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:10:47 -0500
-- [ From: Kepler * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> Call me unsentimental, but I'm willing to give up a
> lot of atmosphere to actually be able to watch the game.

Unsentimental.  :-p

I'm NOT willing to give up the atmosphere; that's why I spent the time on
that waiting list years ago in order to regain my seats.  One reason the
atmosphere is so attractive is that it's a rink filled with people who made
the same decision.  It's an active rather than a passive environment.  And
then, the added value of intimacy clinches it.  Would you rather see your
favorite band ten times a year in some cavernous stadium or twice a year in
the best small club in town?

--

*  Greg Berge