From:
Catch-22 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:25:08 -0500
I had called the Anaheim ticket office around November. The person who
received the call claims that tickets will be delegated in February. You
are suppose to used the cancelled check (or credit card statement) as a
receipt.

Amber Uyesato
University of Michigan       \,`/ /
Business, CIS May 1998      _)..  `_