From:
Vicki Price <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 18:22:21 EST
On January 18, at 11:58PM, Deron Treadwell wrote:

> Let's also not forget that Walsh's Maine team is currently #2 in the nation!

>I also don't think we should be so quick to dismiss Jack Parker.

Maine is flying, Walsh at the cockpit! (-:

With a few nose dives in the past, mainly Walsh induced, Maine is riding
higher this year! Maine has suffered their share of ejection from adversarial
schools, fans and detractors. Objectivity out the port hole, loyalties blind
fans. The real heights belong to the players; it's their heartbeats and sweat
holding onto those sticks.

Winning is not just an extension of a Parker, Walsh ego! (-:

Vicki Price
violentcontact.net
Concussion Free Zone