From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:27:04 -0700
On Thu, 17 Dec 1998, Keith Kannenberg wrote:

> > (Although there was the time decades ago that BU beat Cornell on their own
> > ice ... was it 9-0?)
>
> Actually, it was a 0-9 Cornell win... by forfeit. (Couldn't resist).
> The game was at Lynah in December of '72.

It was a forfeit due to the ethically challenged coach of Cornell who
solidified my lifelong antipathy for that institution by the events that
led up to having that forfeit on record.  Most on this list probably won't
be interested in a rehashing of this, but I've never forgiven or
forgotten.

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]