From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 07:58:31 -0700
Amen, Dick.

I was hoping someone who attended the game might analyze how the top D-III
team stacked up. I know the shots were way in favor of UNO, etc, but what
about skill level.  Are they close to the average D-I team? (I doubt it,
but this is a nice type of matchup to get real evidence.)

RIT also has an ex-RPI player on it. Wonder how he
compares to the rest of his team at the D-III Level. At the moment, his
name escapes me ... of course, so does my phone number most of the time  :-)

Tony Buffa
RPI '64