From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 16:39:24 -0400
One more poll from the ECAC: http://hockey.ecac.com/

September 12, 1998 Women's Division I Poll

1998-99 ECAC Women's Div I Preseason Coaches' Poll
   1. New Hampshire (6) 185
   2. Brown (4) 177
   3. Northeastern (3) 174
   4. Harvard (1) 156
   5. Providence 125
   6. Dartmouth 123
   7. Princeton 110
   8. Cornell 109
   9. St. Lawrence 91
   10. Niagara 67
   11. Boston College 51
   12. Yale 44
   13. Maine 32
   14. Colby 25

September 12, 1998 Championship Information
Brown University will play host to the 1999 ECAC Women's Division I Ice
Hockey Championships on March 20-21. The university was selected as the
host site by the ECAC Women's Division I Executive Committee.

This season's semifinals will take place on Saturday, March 20 and the
championship game will be played on Sunday, March 21. Game times will be
announced at a later date. Tickets will go on sale in November as they can
be ordered from the Brown ticket office at 401-863-2773 beginning on
November 13. Ticket applications, and "Yes Clinic" registration forms,
will be able to be obtained from the ECAC web page at Hockey.ECAC.com
beginning November 13. One day adult tickets will be $6 and student and
children tickets will be $3. Two-day tickets will be $10 and $5. Group
rates will be available for groups of 20 or more. All groups should
contact the Brown ticket office.

/
 good shooting
 hungerf