From:
Troy Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 21:21:47 -0500
Joel Otto with Bemidji State and then with the Calgary Flames.

----------
From: Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RPI connection in the NHL
Date: Friday, June 05, 1998 8:45 PM

It did my heart good to see the key roles played by
RPI's Adam Oates and Joe Juneau in the Capital's conference
finals victory over the Sabres. It leaves Oates in position
to add a Stanley Cup to his trophy case along with his
NCAA ring.
This brings up some interesting off-season trivia. How many
college players have won both an NCAA championship as well
as a Stanley Cup.
The one that comes immediately to mind is Ken Dryden of Cornell
and the Canadiens. But I'm sure there must be some more.