From:
"Brett C. Harvey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brett C. Harvey
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 05:17:02 -0500
>BC and NEw Hampshire are pare of the Ice Breaker Tourny if I am not
>mistaken...

You could be correct.  I only recall it being said for the past couple of
years that Minnesota was setting up something similar to their "College
Showcase" that they have currently with Michigan/Michigan state but with
BC/BU.

Maybe one of the more active gopher fans (Erik, Carol) might know.

All I know is - the gophers are going to have an interesting season!

d*mn - how much longer now?    *sigh*

Brett