From:
Sandi Trudo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandi Trudo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 21:54:40 -0600
Just a few comments,

As for who should do the play by play for the championship:
I like Mike Emmerick and Didget Murphy, they did the women's national team
broadcast on Lifetime and were so good with the commentary. Informative and
not irritating at all, ESPN was okay, but if Levy said 'it's all on the
line for the national championship" one more time.....ugh!

also, for the guy looking for Kentucky's site
http://www.ukathletics.com

As for Anaheim, please come west and make the event a success so we can
have college hockey on the westcoast more often. I know a great hotel, I'll
post the name/number later. It is clean, not pricey (last time I checked
about 60$ a night) and less than 3 miles from the Pond right on Katella.
Plenty of places to eat in the area, but remember the west coast has
terrible mass transit.

Waiting for the '99 finals
sandi

******************************
Sandi Trudo
Rinkside Hockey/OAS Production
FANSonly Network - University Netcasting,  Inc.
http://www.fansonly.com
2035 Corte Del Nogal Suite 105
Carlsbad, CA 92009

email- [log in to unmask]
Fax (760)  431-8108
Phone (760)  431-8221 x121
Th-Mon 2-11 pm pst

Save Trestles! sign the petition to save Trestles at:
http://www.surfrider.org/sanmateopoint/petition1.htm