From:
Ben Flickinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Flickinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 16:38:04 -0400
At 00:29 04/07/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Somewhere I read on the list about USA Today coverage and began to wonder:
>with good attendance at the regionals and the sellouts at the FleetCenter,
>why doesn't USA Today make up an insert for college hockey championships ?
>I suspect, though, they'll do baseball first
If you mean college baseball, they probably will, an no offense to hockey,
but prolly should at this moment in time. I live in Omaha, where the College
World Series has been held for the past 48 years, and the college baseball
tournament (48 teams in 8 regionals, winners advance to Omaha) is 2nd only
to the basketball tourny in attendance (football can't count cause it has no
tourny)

hockey content: still waiting for UNO's schedule and what they plan to do
about getting in a conference.