From:
GEWilliams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GEWilliams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 01:12:39 EDT
In a message dated 3/22/98 13:50:50, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<OK, here I go.

<< MICHIGAN WILL BOW OUT EARLY IN THE NCAA'S
<<
<< Michigan looked VERY mediocre against Notre Dame and looked even worse
<< against Ohio State. Turco looked terrible, and made some stupid
<< decisions that lead to goals.  Especially the poke check out near the
<< blue line that lead to a goal.  The inexperience of this Michigan team
<< will pit them against a team they don't want to play (Do we hear B.C. or
<< B.U. calling?), and they will lose in the first round.

<< Pat

<< Michigan State Spartans
<< 1998 CCHA Champs

-->>
Sorry about this, I just couldn't resist.

I guess we all know who " BOW'd OUT EARLY IN THE NCAA'S ... they will lose in
the first round".

I don't think MSU has won a NCAA game in over 5 years. Not even their home
games.

Kind of Ironic isn't it?  Good luck to the Spartans next year. Really.

Go Blue!

Jerry

Michigan '93.