From:
Rick O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 18:42:03 -0500
Hello -

I don't want to step on Mark Lewin's toes, but since I have already
done a lot of work on this thing, I thought I'd announce it anyway.
I have been creating a web site called "Armchair Sports" which will
have a number of sports related games and contests.  Being a big
college hockey fan, I definitely wanted to do one for college hockey.
So I created a contest to pick the NCAA brackets.  It's a typical
bracket picking type game.

Anyway, here's the information:
   Armchair Sports:  http://www.achieva.com/armchair/
   Frozen 4 Faceoff: http://www.achieva.com/armchair/f4f/

A word or two about the site.  First, it has very recently been
completed (like, 4AM this morning), and I have not found bugs yet,
but not every aspect is complete.  Second, you will need to go through
a (hopefully painless) registration process.  Third, you will need
to accept cookies with your browser.  If you don't know what that last
one means, you probably don't need to worry about it.

I'm looking forward to feedback and bug reports.  Don't forget to
join a group, as that makes it all the more fun.  I have created a
group for Hockey-L already.

-- Rick O'Donnell.
| Rick O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>   \  \ \  _ __\   __  __ __   |
| Clarkson '87 --- Let's Go Tech!!!       \    \ _\\  \/_\__ \ \\ \  |
|       Clarkson Hockey on the WWW:        \__\ \\_\\  \ \ _\ \_\\ \ |
| http://heron.tc.clarkson.edu/~odonnell/        \______   __        |