From:
"Greg R. Berge" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 21:33:44 -0500
Performance of Div. I hockey schools in the Pituitary Tourny, thus far:

Princeton defeats UNLV
Michigan State plays Eastern Michigan later
UConn (yep, they're one of those semi-DI programs) plays
Fairleigh-Dickinson later
Michigan plays Davidson tomorrow ("...I'd buy you John Davidson's remains")
UMass-Amherst plays Saint Louis (who themselves once had a Div. I program)
Western Michigan plays Clemson tomorrow

And of note:

I am horrified to report that I dunno whether the Miami playing UCLA is the
fake one or the Ohio one.  They play UCLA tomorrow.

Northern Arizona lost by a whisker to Cincinnati (am I smoking crayons, or
was there a long-term NHLer from NoAz?  No, really.)

UIC is soundly punished for dumping its program by losing to UNC-Charlotte.
 Darren Tymchyshyn laughs tonight...