From:
Doug Benson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Benson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 10:08:47 -0600
At 10:08 PM 2/12/98 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 2/12/98 2:52:47 PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>
><<A wholly inappropriate post was made to the list by Erik Burton.  He has
>been removed from the list.  Please - just drop the subject and fan no
>flames.>>
>
>If this is in reference to the "Frozen Gopher" post that Burton
made....then I
>protest vehemently. That post was clearly toungue in cheeck and was in my
mind
>nothing more than humorous. If it were aimed at my favorite team or alma
>mater...I can honestly say it just wouldn't bother me. I certainly hope that
>this mailing list doesn't get as wrapped up in all of the "PC" crapola that
>the rest of this otherwise great nation is wallowing in.
>
>If it was another post that never made it to me....with legitimately
offensive
>content...then I digress. But if Burton has indeed been yanked for having a
>little fun with the mentioned post....then yank ME immediately!
>
>Sincerely,
>Randy May
>http://members.aol.com/Al20Secord/Choose.html

I agree with Randy.
Doug Benson, Research Faculty                             /_____\
Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute              |   /   |
North Dakota State University                             \ /__ /
Fargo, North Dakota 58105
phone :  701.231.8388                    FAX:  701.231.1945
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
WWW   :  http://www.ugpti.org