From:
JohnCrow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 05:44:30 EST
I don't think Harry Ammian hates Clarkson (but then again, who doesn't), I
think Harry hates hockey, the way he butchers most games he works.  I've often
thought that while Harry was on the ice, he is really making calls from other
games the fans and players don't see.  Your observation about Harry in the
stands helps to confirm this, Harry is making mental notes watching games
about what (and when) to call in the games he works.