From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 23:36:16 -0500
list version 97-07 (11/28/97)
        . added address for Brown University
        . added address for Univ. of Alaska-Fairbanks
        . added address for Harvard University
        . added address for the University of New Hampshire
        . added address for University of Vermont
        . added address for RPI broadcast (this is still in
           test mode)
           (I know I said I wouldn't do this, but I lied) ;-)
        . added streaming rate to each entry. The larger the
           streaming rate the better sounding the signal BUT
         the more likely signal interruption will occur due
         to network congestion.
        . added call letters of the radio station broadcasting
           the games (where known)

University of Alaska-Fairbanks
http://drew.audionet.com/schools/uaf/hockey.ram     (8 Kbps)
KIAK (Fairbanks,Alaska)

Boston University
http://drew.audionet.com/schools/bu/hockey.ram     (8 Kbps)
when games are not in progress, previous game archive is broadcast

Brown University
http://www.netspace.org/bsr/live.ram
WBSR (Brown Student Radio). live 7PM to Midnight Monday-Saturday,
and also during their sports broadcasts. The above address will should
lead you to their last broadcast (be it music or sports) during off-hours.
Limited men's/women's hockey schedule for remainder of 1st semester.
Expanded schedule expected starting second semester

Clarkson University
http://www.audioscape.com/sports/clarkson/
this address gets to the Audioscape page. Trying to listen to a live
game will give an error message if the game is not in progress.
However, on the same page , are links to prior games which have
been archived.

Cornell University
http://drew.audionet.com/schools/cornell/hockey.ram   (8 Kbps)
http://www.lightlink.com/mha/cuhockey.ram
WQNY radio live,Ithaca,NY. Note that both of these URL's point
at the same Audionet broadcast .

University of Denver
http://drew.audionet.com/schools/denver/hockey.ram
when games are not in progress, previous game archive is broadcast.

Harvard University
http://drew.audionet.com/schools/harvard/hockey.ram     (8 Kbps)
WHRB (Harvard Univ. radio)
when games are not in progress, previous game archive is broadcast.

Miami University
http://drew.audionet.com/schools/muohio/hockey.ram
I have not been able to get to this broadcast although it is listed
on the AudioNet college hockey page.

University of Michigan
http://www.wtka.com/wtkalive.ram      (8 Kbps)
link is to WTKA radio in Ann Arbor which does other UM sports.
Sometimes  this address carries WTKA live and sometimes it
is offline and cannot be reached.

Michigan State University
http://drew.audionet.com/schools/learfield/michiganstate/hockey.ram   (8 Kbps)
when games are not in progress, previous game archive is broadcast.

Michigan Technological University
http://www.huskiesradio.mtu.edu/            (8.5 Kbps)
this gets you to Husky Radio web page. when a sporting event is in
progress, it will be featured under "current broadcast" which you
click on to launch the broadcast

University of Minnesota
http://www.am1500.com/audio/am1500.ram   (8 Kbps)
KSTP radio, Minneapolis/St.Paul,MN live. This is a talk radio
station with  numerous syndicated shows. Some contractual
obligations prevent the Audionet broadcasting of syndicated
shows. During these time periods, an error message will be
received. All other times, KSTP broadcasts live.

University of New Hampshire
http://drew.audionet.com/schools/unh/hockey.ram    (8 Kbps)
WKXL, Concord,NH

Rensselaer Polytechic Institute
pnm://raserv.wrpi.rpi.edu/wrpi.rm      (16 Kbps)
WRPI radio live (RPI radio station), Troy,NY
WRPI is currently testing their link. Currently, the
only way to listen to the broadcast is to start RealPlayer,
click File, Open Location and enter the above address.

Union College
http://www.vu.union.edu/~realmedia/wruclive.ram    (15.2 Kbps)
WRUC radio live (Union College  radio station), Schenectady,NY

University of Vermont
http://www.audioscape.com/sports/vermont/
this address gets to the Audioscape page.

Western Michigan University
http://drew.audionet.com/schools/wmich/hockey.ram
WFAT radio live, Kalamazoo,MI

University of Wisconsin
http://audionet.com/schools/learfield/wi/hockey.ram
I have not been able to get to this broadcast although it is listed
on the AudioNet college hockey page.

Mark Lewin
RPI - class of 1969
(this signature is year2000 compliant)